Thursday, March 25, 2010

Topic #3: Not quite so great with child.....

We are pregnant with #3! I am working towards the excitement of it all again. With both Pearce and Cam during the 1st triemester I ended up in the hospital overnight with a drip and with a bag of the once patent phenergan. Now thankfully that patent has expired and I was able to get my hands on those magic pills, yes legally. Thankfully, no hospital trip this time, but I am soooo very happy to report that I am out of that first trimester. And for all those socially appropriate responses of "I hope for your sakes this child is a mellow one", we couldn't agree more, so this will probably be the last of our contribution to the Burkhardt line. I am due Sept 27th on the birthday of my Mom and Grandma.
Look for blog topics #1 and #2

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Corri! I am so happy for you. I hope everything goes well. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps also, congrats to your bro who just got married and it sounds fun adjusting to the South. Brings back memories. I lived in South Carolina (Rock Hill, new Charlotte) for 3 years. Great place. Have fun. And love your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! And I can relate all too well with the phenergan. Thankfully the second trimester is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is the best reason for being so silent. Glad you survived the worst of it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this kid is even one tenth of as rad as P-diddy and you will again be successful as parents. I gotta JFEX in a couple of weeks planned out there, you guys down for some hang out time? Peace out homies.

    Ad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys...we just heard about the car accident. I know it happened awhile ago but I hope you all are okay and that all is well for the remainder of the pregnancy. Can't wait to meet the new little one :)

    ReplyDelete