Ok- I'm not going to lie, its been a long year for the Burkhardt family and one I am happy to see to end! We have high hopes for this coming year and of course it wouldn't be the Burkhardt home, if we weren't busy.....I mean, running around like chickens with our heads cut off (funny image, right!?). I have LOTS to blog about. I took last year off, and I've been looking over our pictures and remembering stories, and gosh darnit, they just need to be shared. I'll be doing some "recap blogging". I am now getting DAILY reminders that I need to post pictures since she has school off this week. Ok- Mom, these are for you!
Cameryn showing off her ballet moves. She is such a "type A" ballerina, and one of the only girls in her class that actually dances. I love it- toe turned in, knee in the front and stiff arms- her first passe, and ready for her winter dance recital. Yes, we bought her flowers!
I caught Cameryn reading to her sister My girls watching the Nutcracker Ballet together for the first time. Cam loves watching this movie and has reenacted or danced several scenes for me several times. While sitting on the couch, she'll say, "Mom watch", and start shaking her shoulders and humming. That is couch dancing ;-) Somehow Brock has always pulled out the 1st smiles in our kids. No exception here.The proverbial balancing act that has caused many a mom premature heart attacks. He tries to get each child to balance earlier and earlier. Sophia is 2 1/2 months here, a new record. And to any of you mom's out there who have had Brock balance your child, I sincerely apologize for any resulting heart conditions.
That is all for today. I'll post a few more pictures tomorrow ;-)
Pearce Pearce is without a doubt a boy to the bone. His WWF and Kung Fu moves are timeless, and his engery puts the energizer bunny to shame. Yet, those contagious smiles that light up his whole face seem to soften all the toughness. "Is he named after Pierce Brosnan?" "No".
About Me
Cameryn Engery and personality describe our little diva. She is sweet and loving and always on the go. If you ever feel the need to give a toddler attention, she is ALWAYS a willing recipient. five minutes with Cam and you will walk away with a laugh and a smile. "Is she named after Cameryn Diaz?" "no"
Bless you! The pictures are wonderful. I love the smiles, the ballet, the balancing act, the reading. Thank you! Thank you. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteThats why we don't invite your husband over, I don't want him to balance Katelyn! I'm just kidding! Cute blog and cute pictures!
ReplyDelete