Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Photos

The Many Faces of Pearce
Signs of a good dad: Saturday morning manicure/pedicure.
Girls outnumber the boys now, and although Brock grew up with mostly boy household, he's handling it pretty well. Either that or he's just waving the white flag! Our Table setting for Thanksgiving included a turkey that the kids and I made the day before. We gathered leaves and pine cones, used an old pumpkin from Halloween and raided the craft closet. It was really quite fun!
We had a delicious thanksgiving that included two new recipes this year: Carmel Apple Pie and a Twofer which is a combination of pumpkin on the bottom and pecan on the top. Both will be showing up at next years feast! YUM!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are charming. I love the twinkle in their eyes and joy in their faces. You have a great sense of timing with the pictures. Pearce is a kick, I love Brock with Cameryn and the table was quite the project. Thanks for sharing. - Debbie Guggisberg

    ReplyDelete