I love beautiful photographs, especially when they involve babies. There's just something about the two that make you say, "ooooohhhhh, how cute!", and you can cherish the moments when they are so tiny over and over again. These were taken when Sophia was one week old and still so sleepy. Baby number three has been wonderful so far, and I am soaking up every moment that I can. I love that we have these photographs to capture such precious fleeting moments. Enjoy! She may possibly disown me one day for subjecting her to the pom pom beanie, but seriously how cute is that?!!
Pearce Pearce is without a doubt a boy to the bone. His WWF and Kung Fu moves are timeless, and his engery puts the energizer bunny to shame. Yet, those contagious smiles that light up his whole face seem to soften all the toughness. "Is he named after Pierce Brosnan?" "No".
About Me
Cameryn Engery and personality describe our little diva. She is sweet and loving and always on the go. If you ever feel the need to give a toddler attention, she is ALWAYS a willing recipient. five minutes with Cam and you will walk away with a laugh and a smile. "Is she named after Cameryn Diaz?" "no"
I love these pictures. She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteFinally! I've been dying to see proper pictures! She's beautiful, I love the photos!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great. She is so beautiful. Congrats--so glad she made it here safe!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! And adorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful pictures! So creative. Sophia is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove these photos she is just Yummy! Congratulations to you all
ReplyDeleteLove Dawn xx
Congratulations!!!! Super precious little Sophia. What a wonderful addition!
ReplyDelete