Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our new house- soon to be a home.

We have been anxious to have a project house since we were married, and finally, 5 1/2 years, and 8 moves later, we finally have our opportunity. This one is themed "Classical Southern" as we are moving to North Carolina and that is pretty much our only option. We've owned this house all of one week, and I already have most of the master design in my head. Now we are itching to get over there and get to work. I'll be posting pictures of the renovations and projects as we go along-

10 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were moving to North Carolina Corri. That is cool. I lived in S.C. for a few years when I was younger. Great place. And i love your trip to London. I laughed at the statements posed as questions that you are supposed to agree with or something- definitely an issue as a missionary and I'd forgotten that. Also the bangers and mash pic. Oh boy don't you miss..what was her name, that lady in Ashton that we were sick every time we went there because it was so much food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys! 1. on buying your 1st home and 2. sucessfully taking advantage of living overseas. What base will you be assigned to? Seymour Johnson is on our top 5 of our wishlist. Maybe we'll be joining you there next summer. Best of luck with your move Corri! I look foward to seeing the "home improvement" posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the outside it doens't look like too much of a project! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! What a beautiful house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo, I'm sure you will have a blast painting, and remodeling. I love it too. I had a great time visiting with your parents a couple weeks ago. I wish we could of spent more time with them. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Corri! That house looks amazing! I love your blog and all the updates with your family. They are precious!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way the outside looks. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY nice. I can't wait to see the pictures of inside and outside changes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute home. How are the rennovations going? Miss you guys. How is NC treating you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and the fun you will have! We will have to come see you in your neck of the wood!!

    ReplyDelete