What a sweet hubby. They asked him for a comment from his office and he asked that my name be included too! Not many people get that for their 1st marathon.
My sister, who believes that running is a form of masochism, asked me why, when I said I was running a marathon (after the typical supportive sister stuff). Good question. Why? I recently read an article in a running magazine and interviewee answered the same question perfectly. "Because running makes me feel like a goddess!" Anyone who's hit the runners high, and has the endorphins pumping, know exactly what she means....running does make me feel like a goddess, although the extra calories burned while running do help, it just feels so good!
Anyway, I'm STILL trying to sort through the ridiculous amount of pictures from our Croatia trip..... I'm talking hundreds of pictures..... Hopefully we'll get that posted soon!
That's so awesome that you guys were in the paper! And I can't wait to see your pictures of Croatia. That's one place we didn't visit that I wish we had.
ReplyDeleteI still don't understand the whole "runners high." I think it's a lie runners tell you so that you will be tempted to join in the pain! ;)