Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Catch all posting....

I don't know about you, but as I'm going through the day, something funny happens, or the kids say something that makes me giggle, and I think to myself....I should post that. And then other things get moved to the front of the priority list and my posting falls behind. Here is my attempt to do a catch all. That will probably explain all the randomness....enjoy!

Brock and I have been training for the Berlin Marathon coming up in September and he came home after a long run and showed me his toes. EWWW! I asked him if he was going to start loosing toes, and he replied, "Training for a marathon takes sacrifice", and I replied, "Yeah, but you're not supposed to scarifies toes!!!"
AWESOME AWESOME skirt Grandma B!!! Thank you!
I bought a new game for the kids called "Elefun" where butterflies are shot out through an elephants nose and the kids catch them with butterfly nets. (I didn't realize just how weird that is until I sat and typed that out....wow!) Anyway, my kids promptly went to work with the nets.
Cameryn discover the joy of pockets recently....and she doesn't take her hands out for anything!!



And last but not least, I have started a new endeavor called Tuesday's with Dorie. Every Tuesday I will be baking a new yummy recipe from a beautiful cookbook called, "Baking: From My Home to Your's" by Dorie Greenspan. This is an online baking club that spans the globe and every Tuesday all clubbers bake the same recipe and compare notes online. I have a new blog from which I will be posting at least every Tuesday from my new online baking club and then when a new delicious recipe comes my way, I will post it too. Please visit me at http://halfbakedbutdelicious.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start reading your TWD blog. Welcome!

    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cori, the toe nails will fall off. It means his shoes are not the right size--he is sliding forward and toes are jamming into the front of the shoe. I had that happen to one toe nail and after it fell off it grew back but was a different texture--it was thicker. Anyhow, too bad there isn't a good running store to buy shoes that fit properly. Cute pictures of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Kaiserslautern- who are you?

    ReplyDelete