
This year my friend Malisa and I decided to have a joint party for both our sons since they were both turning four within 2 weeks of each other and we'd pretty much be inviting the same friends.
I asked Pearce about a month ago what kind of Birthday party he wanted and he didn't know, so I began going through the list of ideas, and we got to Superhero's, and he wouldn't budge. So we had a Superhero Training Party and boy was it super!
Here's our 4 year old Superboy in his custom SUPER PEARCE cape! (THANKS SHELBY!!!!) And yes, we do feed him! 
Cam and I got into the superhero action too!
First the kiddos and the parents made their very own super capes and masks.
First the kiddos and the parents made their very own super capes and masks.
Then we finished off with a transformers pinata and the kids all got their 3 hits, and there wasn't even a dent in it. Once all the kids had their turn, we let the adults go for it and Brock was first and took it down in 1 shot. His buddy John was a bit upset he didn't even get a chance to swing. But really, what a cool picture!
We pretty much trashed the Ramstein Community Center and we had 15 minutes to clean up and close up before we got charged. Everyone jumped in and I was amazed. The whole place was cleaned out, cars and kids loaded and driving off and we were only 7 minutes over! Thanks everyone for your help!!!!!A party we won't soon forget! Thanks to everyone who came and made this such a special day for Pearce!!!!!
Yo dawg I totally taught Pearce to flex like that!
ReplyDeleteAdam
Super story about a super boy and his super birthday party. Loved the super pictures too. Happy Birthday, Pearce!
ReplyDeleteSOMEbody gets mom-of-the-year!! Wow. So sad we couldn't make it. We were busy grilling hot dogs for Emmie's not-as-super birthday party that same day...:)
ReplyDelete