I used to feel guilty when I didn't post on my blog fairly regularly, and then one day I realized something; this is MY blog and I can blog when I want to, care to, or have the time. That made me feel a lot better. So, that is why tonight I have three posts. I want to, care to, and most especially, I have the time :-)
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Law School here I come!
Fitting since her favorite words right now are, "No, No, No" with an upswing in the inflection on the final "no" :-)


I used to feel guilty when I didn't post on my blog fairly regularly, and then one day I realized something; this is MY blog and I can blog when I want to, care to, or have the time. That made me feel a lot better. So, that is why tonight I have three posts. I want to, care to, and most especially, I have the time :-)
I used to feel guilty when I didn't post on my blog fairly regularly, and then one day I realized something; this is MY blog and I can blog when I want to, care to, or have the time. That made me feel a lot better. So, that is why tonight I have three posts. I want to, care to, and most especially, I have the time :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteApple?... Really? She is so much better than that.
ReplyDeleteFun! Kids start early. Niki even knows how to get into programs now away he goes!
ReplyDelete