EASTER MADDNESS!!!!
A few weekends ago we traveled to Mickelstadt for the Easter Egg Market and it was a treat for the eyes. The eggs were amazingly detailed and intricate. These were true Egg artisans. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Only in Europe! Many of the vendors wouldn't allow me to take pictures, but a few would and here is a sample of their beautiful work.
The kid's entertainment level was about a 2 (out of 10), which was disappointing. There were some chicks hatching, and Cameryn was ALL about that! I couldn't pull her away. But the lack of family fun, which we were fully expecting, left us feeling a bit gypped after the long drive.
Pearce is getting into the spirit of Easter this year. He came home from school with this pinata type paper mache egg. (I'm too lazy to look for the tilde and the accent!) I love it!!! And quoting from a friend, I will love it "forever and ever". Oh yes, it is comming out every Easter.
I totally remember watching chicks hatch as a kid and loving it. I am proud of your Easter efforts. It occured to me yesterday that Easter is coming and maybe I should make a big meal or put together an Easter basket or two. I wonder if it will happen??
ReplyDeleteOh the joys of Easter with little kids. I'm sure you're busy doing it all. We had 2 Easters this year. One the week before with the younger half of our kids and a second Easter evening with Marcia's family. Both dinners were a treat. Hurray for Brock's return. The kids are growing like weeds. Keep the pictures coming.
ReplyDeleteFun post! And those eggs are so amazing but I wouldn't pay 220 euros to have them crushed in a second by my kids!
ReplyDelete