Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Girls!






It has been WAY, WAY too long since my last post, I know. So many family members remind me often of exactly HOW long it has been since my last post;-) Today the weather was not to be missed. We soaked up as much Vitamin D as we could for the day and I snapped away with my camera. As crazy and busy life gets with three little ones, I had a few moments of pause this afternoon and realized that I am having so much joy in this journey of motherhood. I need to capture these fleeting moments before they pass.
These are a few fun pictures of my birthday girls "modeling" today, and 2 from the pumpkin farm. This last week we celebrated Cameryn's 4th birthday and Sophia's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday to my two girls!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls and your family are beautiful! Having three kids is a handful I am finding out! So glad that you posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!!!! They are SO beautiful. Kendra's right. Family life changes to crazy when you get 3 kids! Thank you again for sharing your beautiful children with us. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete